JEENI is a multi-channel platform for original entertainment on demand. We’re a direct service between creatives and the global audience.
• We give creatives, independent artists and performers a showcase for their talent and services, and they keep 100% of everything they make.
• We empower our audience and reward them every step of the way.
• We promise to treat our members ethically, fairly, honestly and with respect.
• No hype. No adverts. No rip-offs. No fakes.
Jeeni is available on connected devices as a web-based service for:
• casual listeners
• music fans
• spoken-word fans
• mentors and masterclasses
• artist’s agents
• independent artists with existing fan bases
• unsigned artists with growing fan bases
• enthusiastic amateurs
• students, academies, universities, colleges and schools
• promoters, venues and tour managers
• booking agents
• gig-seekers and artist seekers
• radio, tv and online presenters & producers
• djs and mixers
• videographers, photographers and designers
• festivals and events
• record labels and a&r
• news agencies, bloggers and vloggers
• audio and production services
• videogame creators and producers
• selected affiliates and partners who share our values
NO SCAMS. Traditionally, the entertainment industry is full of rip-off merchants. Jeeni is completely different. Our promise is to treat our creative talent and our audiences ethically, fairly, honestly and with respect.
NO ADVERTS. Your listening pleasure isn’t ruined by jingles or adverts, you’re not force-fed anything you don’t want to hear, and your choices are never be manipulated by outside influences and unwanted pressures.
NO FAKES. Our charts can’t be faked, bought or influenced. They are completely genuine, they are based on individual positive votes, and they are truly democratic.
NO RIP-OFFS. We don’t insult our creatives with false promises or pitiful royalty payments that add up to next to nothing. 100% of Jeeni profits for creative talent, merchandising, goods and services go direct to our members.
NO LOOKING AWAY. Jeeni supports charitable projects, including Arms Around The Child, providing safe loving homes and support for orphaned children, vulnerable children and those at risk of exploitation.
NO HYPOCRISY. We will not accept partnerships or funding from any organisation or individual who we know to be involved with armaments, harming the environment, political, religious or unethical organisations. We positively seek out corporate relationships with those who make a positive contribution to the wellbeing of people and the environment.
NO EXPLOITATION. We pledge to use our funds to create new jobs, new opportunities and genuine resources. We will not exploit students, interns or volunteers, but treat them as valued members of Team Jeeni and reward them to the best of our ability.
NO TAX DODGING. Unlike some entertainment platforms and content providers, we pledge to pay all our due taxes in full, because we choose to make a positive contribution to the health, welfare and education of the society in which we live.
The brand name Jeeni and all associated services, designs, logos, products, merchandise, and events are protected by national and international registered trademark and copyright, and all our top-level domain names are globally registered as company assets.
OWNERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT
Jeeni is owned and managed by the founding directors Mel Croucher (Chairman, Jeeni) and Dr Shena Mitchell (CEO Jeeni).
Jeeni is a limited company, registered in the United Kingdom.
Jeeni Limited Registered Office is at 64 Parkstone Avenue, Southsea, Hants PO4 0QZ England.
Company Registration Number 11114945
VAT Registration Number 342383215
Our US operations are run by Kelli Richards (MD, Jeeni USA) 20660 Stevens Creek Boulevard, Suite 264, Cupertino, CA 95014